- An initial phone conference to determine your housing needs and time frame so thatyour house-hunting visits and the entire relocation process are as productive and seamless as possible.
- Complimentary Relocation Package (information and websites about Middle Tennessee’s communities, including data for schools, government, taxes, culture, etc.; area maps; and other information that may pertain to your specific desires).
- Introduction to lenders for mortgage pre-qualification.
- Recommendations for planning your house-hunting trip(s) to Nashville, as well as area tours while you’re here.
- Assistance in securing temporary housing (home rentals, corporate suites, etc.), if needed.
- Long-distance home searches (via internet and email) until we find just the right house in the community that best meets your needs.
- Local real estate market reports, so you are confident you are making the right offer on your new home.
- Real estate professional referrals (lenders, title companies, insurance companies, home inspectors, etc.) in your new hometown. Also, due to my nationwide network in the real estate industry, I can assist you in finding trusted professionals to handle the sale in your departing city, as well as moving companies.
- Checklists to prepare you for the move, as well as suggestions for moving day.
- Newcomer information to help you settle in and discover your new hometown.
Submit the form below to request a Complimentary Relocation Package, or call, text or email me anytime.
Call, text, or email us, or use the form below to request a Complimentary Relocation Package.