Checklists & Tips
• Preparing Your Listing – Tips for getting your property ready to list.
• During Your Listing – Ideas for keeping your property in top condition, ensuring it is competitive with others during the selling process.
• Showing Checklist – Things to help make the most of showing your property to potential buyers.
• Guide to Moving – Planning and packing tips and tricks to ensure your moving day is a success.
• Moving with Pets – Moving can be stressful on your furry family members. These are tips to make it easier on you and them.
• Tips for a Smooth Mortgage Process – Do’s and Don’ts to keep your home buying process on the right track.
• 50 Spring/Summer Home Maintenance Tips – Preventative maintenance tips to help avoid major repairs and reduce energy consumption.
• 50 Fall/Winter Home Maintenance Tips – Preventative maintenance tips to save on energy costs and remain warm and cozy through the winter months.
• Common Real Estate Terms – Commonly used real estate jargon to help you better understand the process.
• Pre-Qualified…or Pre-Approved for a mortgage. Do you know the difference?
• The Mystery of the Credit Score (Part 1) What are lenders looking for and what happens when they pull your credit report?
• The Mystery of the Credit Score (Part 2) Credit history… just as important as your credit score.
• Choosing the Right Lender. What questions should you ask?
• What Are Your Closing Costs? And other expenses a buyer incurs at closing.
• Benefits for Veteran & Military Home Buyers. US Navy Veteran and Loan Officer Tim Britt explains the benefits of the VA Loan Program.